Wednesday, January 14, 2009

My very own Blog!

Well... I've been thinking about doing this for awhile. Starting my very own personal blog. Though I'm not even sure what I'm going to post about. Lord knows I have a ton of stuff going on around me to use as inspiration! HAHA!

So, I guess I will just start this out as an introduction of sorts.

Hi, My name is Valeri
and I'm a kidaholic..


No wait, that's not right. Lets start over....

Hi, My name is Valeri
and I'm a Mother of monkeys.....


Nope, that didn't work out right either....

Hi My name is Valeri
and I'm just trying to Survive.
Chaos runs rampant in my home in the form of three children under the age of 5. Oh, and then there is the 12 year old that most days actually could fall under the term "Under the age of 5" if you take his fits into account. So really, I've got 4 toddlers. My life is crazy.
Did I mention we also have three dogs, one of which is a 100 pound great dane pup, and a cat.

But the cat doesn't count, cause she leaves me alone until the kids go to bed. She's smart. Probably the smartest living creature in my home!

8 comments:

Karenheckyeah Digital Designs said...

WOW you have a lot going on in your life! And I thought it was hard watching my 2 granddaughters! (Although they are 4 and 1, lol)!

Unknown said...

LOL.. I can empathize. I have 3 boys and a stepson that drive me up the wall!!!

Juli Fish said...

Welcome to the world of blogging! Can't wait to hear more about your family. I'm sure things can be pretty exciting at your house with all those living creatures together.

Jennifer Wilson said...

Welcome to the bloggie world. I think you'll find it very cathartic for dealing with the chaos.

Lori said...

woot woo nice to see u hear

gigit said...

I love it!!!!!

Ava in Wonderland said...

You are one busy gal!! Good luck on your blog. :)

Azrood said...

Yippee! I'm not the only one who lives this crazy life with kids (5 & 6 year old girls and a 3.5 year old boy) and tons of fur-babies (3 dogs, 2 cats, 1 hamster and a new puppy).

Welcome to blogging! :)